October 13, 2008

 

Quarter-Life Crisis


As many of you know I just turned 25. Boom.

Now that I am old and supposedly grown up and a nuisance to society and whatnot, I feel that I should probably have a quarter-life crisis. Seriously, it's a real thing people (haven't you ever seen a Zach Braff movie?).

I think the key to the quarter-life crisis is to do a bunch of very uncharacteristic things. This is what I'm thinking:

1. I will grow my hair long (really long!) and wear it in a pony tail.

2. I will buy a motorcycle and ride it all year round.

3. I will get into a fight with a random person.

4. I will stop playing the banjo and join a death metal band.

5. Tap dancing!

6. I will invest in a pyramid scheme.

7. I will eat vegetables.

8. I will change my name to "Braden."

9. I will start lifting weights.

10. I will save my money and thoughtfully make prudent purchases that are well within my means.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Well, you KNOW that I endorse #3. If you need someone to get in a fight with, I am pretty volatile and would be gentle if it came to a hand to hand combat situation.
 
Problems I see:

You'll make a valiant attempt on 2, 6, 7, 9, and 10 but give up quickly.
Actually...scratch that for number 9. I can't see you actually even attempting that one.

1 and 3 are just gross and
3 and 8 would probably be unfulfilling.

Therefore, number 4 or 5 it is. Because they are awesome. I will come to your shows/recitals.
 
Well Braden, there are so many things I want to say about the pyramid scheme that I will save for a more private non-internet place.
 
I have one question...is the sesame street picture actually a family picture of yours?

I ask because Bert's posture looks uncannily similar to yours.
 
Robbie-

No, that's not my family. I wish it was though.
 
dude, im selling my motorcycle! buy it from me. You wont regret it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]