May 13, 2008

 

LIST

Dances that I am very unlikely to participate in:

The Worm
Line dances with the word “boot” in the title
The Sprinkler or any other made-up white person dance

Dances that I may on occasion participate in depending on my state of mind:

The Robot
The Robo-Boogie
The Waltz
Freestyle Hand Gestures
General head nodding or foot tapping

Dances that should only be performed by professional non-Caucasians:

Break Dancing
Roller Skate Dancing
Slam Dancing
Hip Hop
Any “popping” or “locking”(attractive females of any race may perform these at any time)

Made-up dances that I just invented:

The Latino shuffle
The Dirty Wiggle
The Pound Cake
Tickle-Dancing

Labels:


Comments:
Tickle-dancing sounds awesome.

I gave a homeless man on a corner two dollars. He was back the next day on the same corner, it really bugged me. I thought of you when this happened.

Let's get together soon.
 
Good work actually posting. People here keep trying to get me to go salsa dancing. Salsa dancing is high on my list of dancing I will not do. Along with most other types.
I was also forced this week to watch an excruciatingly long video of the BYU Ballroom Dance team. No good.
 
you refuse to do the sprinkler?! you'd hate to see us girls do the shower then.. haha.
 
Ha ha ha I'd love to see the "pound cake" and i think i can picture the tickle dance and i think that Michelle and would have loved that one in high school with all of are "interpretive" dances!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]