December 2, 2007

 

Logan Rock City




Jay-Z review here.


Also, yesterday Dan and I played at the "Smile on Your Brother" benefit concert here in Logan, along with some terrible hippie bands (sorry, they just weren't very good). A big shout out to those who attended including my Aunt Jackie, my parents and sister, and several friends and co-workers.

I don't have any pictures of the event, but just imagine a school cafeteria and some Christmas lights, plus me playing a banjo (there is no evidence of me actually knowing how to play the banjo, but I did anyways).

Labels: ,


Comments:
What did the benefit concert benefit?
 
I think it was for underprivileged retards or something.

Or sub-for-santa.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]