July 30, 2007

 

A Good Time Was Had By All




The Diabetes concert went off nearly without a hitch it seems, despite the fact that:

A) It was twelve billion degrees centigrade

B)The only people there were the organizers and immediate family members of the band

It was pretty cool to be using a real PA system, but I think the audio guy hated us. He asked us what we wanted our "central monitor mix" to sound like and we just stared at him. I mean, we knew what he was talking about but I could not think of one thing to respond with that wouldn't make me sound stupid. Maybe, "balanced"?

Anyways, we played for about an hour up there, which included an encore of the first two songs we played to start the show. (So Dan's parents could video tape them). I know what you are thinking and yes, it was a very classy affair indeed.

Behold the pictures, especially the one where I am letting loose with the shaker.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hey Chase! It's your long, lost cousin, Laura! That's awesome you are in band! I have to say that I am seriously jealous! ROCK ON!
 
It's true, a fun time was had by all! We liked hearing you, you guys are really good.

I'm glad we could come ;)
 
I am kind of getting the image it was like the scene in "O Brother Where Art Thou" where George Clooney's three girls sing "On the Highway." Is this at all on?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]