November 1, 2009

 

look who's been drawing again

My current position at work involves a lot of waiting around for people to call me. I suppose I could channel this dead time into some kind of worthwhile pursuit, but I'm usually: asleep, about to fall asleep, closing my eyes imagining that I'm not at work, or drawing strange cartoons on yellow legal pads.

Lately I've been combining weird looking guys with vaguely jokey, self loathing confessions. The end result is not really funny per se, but I like doing it. Here are some that I managed to take home and scan.





Labels: ,


Comments:
Is the fat Batman supposed to be me or inspired by me?
 
Chris: It's only inspired by you in that it's a guy dressed up like batman.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]