September 15, 2009

 

Ummmm...




I sit across from a lady at work who is kind of strange. I mean, she says weird things to me all the time. I don't really mind this, but sometimes I just don't know how to respond to her.

Today, apropos of completely nothing, she turned to me and said:

"This cubicle is really plain and boring! I think I'll spice it up a little! How about I put up some swastikas on one side and some 666's on the other? That would get people talking around here!"

Me:

"....."

Her:

"You know?"

Me:

"Uh, yeah I guess it would."

Seriously, what is she talking about? Who would even think of saying that? I think maybe she just has no filter on her crazy inner monologue and it creeps me out.

If I said everything that came to my mind it would sound something like this:

Me:

"I should probably stop picking this thing on my arm. What is this? A scab? Man, I think I have cancer! I knew it! I have a family history of it and everything! Should I tell someone? Should I go home early today? Wait a second....Oh right, it's a riesen stuck in my arm hair. Mmmmmmm. Riesen."

And then everyone around me would be like:

"....."

LOL

Labels:


Comments:
She also said a weird one to me today. Her: "Now that I don't have to go the pee-party I'm going to go to bars and dance with people that I shouldn't be dancing with." Me: "...."
 
She was talking to me about not "having to go to the pee party" today too. I had no idea what she meant.
 
lulz
 
I need more of you both in my life.
 
"...."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]