September 27, 2009

 

sad face

So, my computer broke for a while, but now I'm rocking a new hard drive and I'm going to be posting hilarious and insightful content on the reg.


UPDATES:

Bandolier emerged from the dank cave they call home and put on a show at Club New York (aka Club Skyline, aka Club NVO). It was for charity, so for the sake of the bilingual preschoolers I hope we didn't stink up the joint too bad.

PHOTOS:






ANOTHER UPDATE:


This week I have jury duty! It should be thrilling! Also, because it's my birthday soon and my parents probably love me more than yours I'm going to Austin with my Dad to attend the Austin City Limits Music Festival. It should be super amazing and will probably change my life and I will most likely quit my job and "really go after my dreams" and then I will probably fail and end up living with my parents.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Should I consider this your 2 weeks notice?
 
I like bilingual preschoolers and I like you in cardigans, you should wear them more often.


xoxo,

M.
 
You may be a huge disappointment in the eyes of your parents, but... wow I totally forgot how I was going to end that sentence. Sorry.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]