June 16, 2009

 

An open letter to the person who wrote, "you jerk" on my front steps (in mustard)



So, it seems that someone out there is under the impression that "I" am a "jerk." I probably should have seen this coming, but I must say that I am hurt.

I mean, I guess I can be a jerk sometimes but I don't think it's necessary to let everyone know about it, especially with such a foul smelling condiment.

Here are some possible reasons why you may think I am a jerk. I'm just trying to narrow this down a little bit.

1. I don't often recycle my plastic bottles or my aluminum cans.

2. I sometimes park in the good parking lot when I should be parking in the unimportant person parking lot.

3. I forget to stay in touch with old friends.

4. I once threw an unopened can of Mountain Dew into a large ravine. (Littering)

5. When I split a Little Cesar's five dollar pizza with Dan, I usually divide it so that I get the half that is slightly larger (sorry Dan).

So person, which one of these is it? The recycling thing?

I'll try to do better.

Sincerely,

Chase

Labels:


Comments:
It's because you're so arrogant.

XYZ,
Chris
 
Why do you hate the environment? What did mother nature do to you??
 
Just assume it was meant for Dan.

There, don't you feel better about yourself?
 
whatever, youre the nicest. that person is probably jealous of your good looks. did you steal anyones girlfriend lately?
 
i did it.. sorry about that.
 
Never express regret for what happened on our trip to Boise. You know what happened in that ravine? Magic happened.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]