December 4, 2008

 

The most ridiculous thing I did today


I decided to buy some Baked! Lay's Sour Cream & Onion chips out of the vending machine just now, (I'm kind of a fitness nut, LOL!) but unfortunately they got stuck on the turning metal coil thing. This angered me quite a bit considering the day I've had, so I tried dislodge the chips by banging on the plexiglass just hard enough to mildly dislocate my ring finger.

Now in a fit of rage and cursing the idiot vending machine guy under my breath, I decided that I would convert the ten dollar bill in my wallet into quarters so I could get those damn chips. Once this was done, however, I realized how many quarters make up a ten dollar bill. (Hint: It's a lot and they're very heavy and they fill up my pocket uncomfortably.)

Since I already had ten pounds of quarters in my pants I figured I pretty much had to buy the chips behind my original purchase, and therefore buy two bags of chips at once. Both bags tumbled down into the collecting trough and I sullenly retrieved them as the legion of quarters in my pocket made like jingle bells.

Ha ha, joke's on me: Baked! Lay's Sour Cream & Onion chips are shaped like retarded starfish and taste like the dried-up hopes and dreams of a spinster librarian. Good thing I bought two!

Labels:


Comments:
I did the baked chips for a while. I would say they tasted like cardboard, but I like your description better.
 
I once payed for three bags of chips just to get the first one, though I felt like an idiot when I was done even though I had three bags of chips.
 
I'm sure you got those chips up in the break area where you work...but the machines down in the main building have a flaw. If you wait till the coil is about 75% done with it's revolution and you hit the machine at about 11:00 just above the key pannel the coil keeps going and you get two chips for the price of one. I promise I've only done this when my chips are going to get stuck. But I'd try that out next time to avoid the 10 pounds of quarters in your pocket. p.s. I kindof like those chips...thats all.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]