November 22, 2008

 


Like last year, I'm going to list my favorite albums of 2008. This time I'll do one album per post since I don't think anyone appreciates marathon blog posts (especially ones about music you've never heard of nor care about). As an added bonus, I'll include a track from the album for you to sample.

This week it's number ten:

10. Human Highway: Moody Motorcycle



Human Highway make some kind of sunny, 70's AM radio sounding music and I like it. The songs on this album range from light and playful (like the track below) to melancholy and the hooks are pretty outstanding, which makes sense because one of the guys in the band is a commercial jingle writer. Although I don't consider this album great, it does serve as a great road trip soundtrack and so I award it spot number ten.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Labels: ,


Comments:
The dude with the bob haircut totally turns me on.
 
I dug this, man. Thanks for posting it. I rarely broaden my musical horizons and tend to listen to the same things I have been listening to for years (Led Zeppelin, Cat Stevens, amongst others). I appreciate you posting this and allowing me to listen to something I can pretty much guarantee I would never listen to. Look forward to the rest. Peace.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]