September 21, 2008

 

The most non-essential vacation photos taken this last week

So, all the good pictures were of my family and nephews. Here are the rest.




"Hey Dad, do you think the t-shirts with our names on the back are overkill?" "No son, you must wear the Petherick name with pride!"


Sleeping man on bench.



"I heard Will Wheaton once ate at this restaurant!" "My goodness! Wesley Crusher himself! We are truly in the shadow of greatness."



You will respect the balloon lady's authority.



I saw an appallingly large number of people wearing these "bride and groom" Mickey Mouse hats. I hope I die before I think something like this is cool.



Skywriting! What does it say? PRA S LOVA?

Labels:


Comments:
note to self: do not get chase and future wife matching bridal mickey mouse ears.
 
Do I get to see the essential vacation pictures ever?
I'm almost positive balloon lady could beat me up.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]