August 18, 2008

 

You should be careful today**


You may want to be careful today when you go to Wendy's to get some chicken nuggets for lunch because once you hand your debit card to the guy in the window he will say something like, "Having a really good day today?--I know I am!"

Then, when he hands the card back to you it will be inexplicably wet. You will wonder what the liquid was and why someone at a drive through window would have wet hands, and then you will feel sick in your stomach.

You will still eat the chicken nuggets, however, because 99 cents doesn't grow on trees after all.

Labels:


Comments:
I found time. This is a disturbing story. I'm trying to interpret why the corresponding picture is what it is and I haven't come up with any explanations. You should probably not go to that Wendy's anymore.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]