July 23, 2008

 

The most common topics of conversation amongst the women in my office lately:

7. It sure is hot/cold in here!

6. Is Obama really a Muslim?

5. What were those crazy contestants on "America's Got Talent" thinking?

4. The unwillingness of ex-husbands to pay child support and the flawed nature of men in general.

3. The respective advantages of different models of insulin pumps.

2. The lack of love in their marriages and why it's the husband's fault.

1. That Tina over in sales is a total hussy.

Labels:


Comments:
I think it's super-sad how many women are disillusioned by what marriage really is like. Too many people bash on the BEST thing in the world! That's all.
 
Even I've heard of Tina. Little scamp.
 
Insulin pumps? Breast pumps offer better conversation.

...and it usually is the man's fault :)
 
so... IS obama really a secret muslim?! hahaha!
 
I don't know who Tina is...

I'm also thinking that we should have a family night out...I feel the lack of communication of our family is really tearing us appart. This is also Brooke...not Chris. As if you couldn't tell from the wording and the '...' That is my signature trademark...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]