November 15, 2007

 

One more

OK, I found one more weird comic in my desk and I laughed pretty hard when I saw it. I think I drew this over a year ago and totally forgot about it. Just ignore the other two guys and the dumb watermark.



Two news items:

1.Tonight I volunteered at Logan's Sub for Santa program and interviewed Hispanic families to see if they qualify. It was pretty fun trying to use Spanish again after years of not really using it at all (except to make fun of people at work). Although, it was kind of sad to see some of families and how much they need. When a 8-year-old kid lists shoes as his "need", and then socks as his "want" things are probably pretty tight. I'm just glad the program exists.

2. It looks like State College will again be performing at a benefit concert. This time it's at a school (in Logan) and it will be on the 1st of December. I believe the benefit is for underprivileged kids or something like that. I will get more details later.

That's it. Now I've gotta go learn how to actually play the guitar a little bit...

Labels: ,


Comments:
Oh Chase I miss your comics. It goes well with Jakes last post. THat sub for Santa thing sounds like a neat experiance. Good luck with all that.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]