November 6, 2007

 

Jewish humor

At my current job, I have the responsibility of being the "queue manager" after the normal guys go home. This means I sit at a desk and watch all the calls coming in and I can also theoretically make changes in the system to handle the flow of calls.

This is not usually a high stress assignment, in fact I sometimes sit for hours without even moving the mouse. So, I started drawing cartoons to pass the time. Those of you who know me at all probably know that I have always wanted to be a cartoonist. I am not very good, really and I gave up trying to make funny comics a long time ago (mine were never "ha ha" funny) but I mostly just make them to show to my roommate Chris who then says, "That is so weird. Really, you need help."

So, I was cleaning out my desk today and found some especially odd ones. Forgive the crappy lighting of the pictures, I don't have a scanner.

Also, I put a reference picture for the 3 people who may vote on whether I should cut my hair or not. Check back Friday for my review of the new Carrie Underwood album (this is not a joke, I've listened to it 3 times already).







Labels:


Comments:
The Russian stacking dolls is a bit disturbing honestly...BECAUSE YOU PLAGERIZED IT FROM THE FIRST MEN IN BLACK MOVIE! Plagerism is scary...it's real. Don't mess with it Chase. Don't mess with that or your hair.
 
And the sobbing silently bit...you got to get that taken care of.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I've always like your cartoons. I have a lot of them taped in my journals from high school. My favorite has to do with Jimi Hendrix and orange juice or something.

By the way, I voted twice. I like you hair short.
 
I laughed as I read each comic. I guess I'm a little disturbed too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]