October 12, 2007

 

You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy









Here is the link to the online version of my review for the newish Iron and Wine album.

Anyways, I was thinking the other day that I should take up one of those "take a picture every day so you'll have a vivid collection of memories" projects, but I am sure that I would miss some days, and my selective OCD would force me to just quit.

Instead, I have decided to construct a virtual tour of my humble room so that future generations can see how humble college students lived in the mid oughts. Without further delay...

You can see my AWESOME LAMP.

You can see my AWESOME CLOSET.

You can see my AWESOME BOOKSHELF with Stephen Colbert's new book, plus the latest edition of YETI RESEARCHER.

You can see my AWESOME NEW HEADPHONES (thanks Mom and Dad!).

You can see THE WEARY, FURROWED BROW of my CARVED WOODEN GAUCHO.

You can see my SHAKER, JEW HARP, and NOVELTY VIRGIN DE GUADALUPE CANDLE (rose scented).

You may feel inclined to see the FRAMED ART PRINTS hanging on my WALL.

You may, by chance, glance upon the SMALL PHOTO ARRANGEMENT culled from the liner pictures of two BAND OF HORSES albums.

Thank you. Any inquiries about further AWESOME items my be addressed to me directly.

Labels: ,


Comments:
A few things:
Sweet bedroom. I like the selection of books on your bookshelf. I love Kakfa, although "Metamorphosis" seriously creeps me out. I don't know if it is just because it brings back memories of AP English or what. I heard once it was a social commentary on how we treat the disabled, then I got sad. And good job on having an art book.
Number 2: I don't think it is called a "Jew Harp" anymore. I went to a music store to buy one for my brother last year and they all made fun of me for asking for a Jew harp. Apparently it is now called a "jaw harp". All I know is that it seriously hurts your teeth if you play it wrong.
Number 3: I love the Santos candle. I'm sure you have it because you love and respect the Mexican culture. Brown is beautiful!
 
i have those same headphonse. they work really well. they are nice and soft on my head.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]