October 3, 2007

 

N-JOY THA VIDEEO THATZ BELWO!! LOL!!

Just because I can, here is professional violinist/whistler/loop-recording wizard Andrew Bird performing live. Stuff's good, just take it in.

Also, guess who the new music guy/reviewer is at the Utah Statesman? ME! You guessed correctly! As soon as they run my first review I'll post the link. I just hope I don't get drunk with my own power...

Think about it, I will pretty much be able to bend all those weak minded Statesman readers to do my bidding. We are talking about literally DOZENS of people here! Cower in fear, Rolling Stones! You've been coasting for way too long in my opinion, and if you don't shape up soon you just may find that all your loyal fans in Logan have inexplicably abandoned you. Just sayin'.


Comments:
Congrats on the job! That's exciting. I liked the Andrew Bird thing. My little brother does a lot of loop-recording in his music, you should check it out, I think you'd like it. I think there is a link to his page on my parents blog- he calls himself Aye Aye.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]